Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!



I hope you all got a chance to grill today! I was fortunate enough to go to two great BBQs. One was hosted by my friend, Melissa, and the other was hosted by my brother.

Up there is his interpretation of an In-N-Out burger, animal style. I looked over his shoulder the whole time, so I'm hoping to attempt to recreate this at some point in Seattle over the summer because it was so freaking delicious. He pretty much got it down from the subtlety of the sauce to the texture of the grilled onions, and is well on his way towards surpassing the original with his New-York-strip-based meat patty. Now if Seattle would just get some consistently sunny weather...

We even did a round of protein-style burgers.



On a side note, sorry for the delay in posts. My last final of my second year of law school is due tomorrow at 4:30pm, so I'm sure I'll be doing plenty of posting in the next week.

Enjoy the last precious minutes of the first round of glorious holiday grilling this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...