Sunday, January 16, 2011

Palomino's Chop Chop Salad


One of my favorite salads in the world is Palomino's Chop Chop Salad. I've only had it once at the restaurant in Seattle about half a year ago, but the fresh, basil-heavy, muffaletta-like flavors stuck with me so well that I looked up the recipe on the Internet expecting zero results.

Thank you deborahk for posting this recipe back in 2005! What incredible foresight. What I love about this salad is the combination of flavors more than the exact measurements of the ingredients, so just add as much of each, fresh ingredient as fits your fancy. Heck, I've had this salad five times in the past week, and three out of the five times I even decided to forego the dressing with just as much success. On top of all that, it's quick and easy to make.

Now get to it! Chop chop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...